Thank you for your interest in our Big Bertha Driver Giveaway and welcome to Review My Golf Pro. Please help your fellow golfer find the right pro for their game by taking a few minutes to set up an account and post a review. Each time you review a Pro you will be entered in our special drawing for a New Big Bertha Alpha Driver ($499 MSRP). Scroll down for complete contest rules.
To Enter the Giveaway:
1) Sign up for your reviewer account
2) Go to the home page and search for the Pro you want to review
3) Post your review
It only takes a few minutes. CLICK HERE to get started.
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prize: One Big Bertha Alpha Driver (MSRP $499). No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes by Reviewing a Golf Pro on ReviewMyGolfPro.com through the special SandTrap.Com URL or at any of the North Coast Golf Shows via paper review at the Review My Golf Pro Booth. To Review a Golf Pro you must have or create an account with ReviewMyGolfPro.com. You may be entered into the Sweepstakes an unlimited number of times. One Golf Pro Review equals one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries become the exclusive property of YGS Golf, LLC (Sponsor) and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to residents of the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on January 15th and will continue until February 9th, 2014. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online or at the Review My Golf Pro North Coast Trade Show booth will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of YGS Golf, LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, or trade show entry fee.
- Selection of winners. Winner will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be held on Monday February 10th. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email. An email will be sent to the winner each day starting with the day of the drawing for 5 consecutive days. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 5 calendar days from the date the first notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant. If the winner does not claim the prize the Sponsor reserves the right to retain the prize for giveaway in a future contest. Should the Sponsor opt to choose a second winner the same notification process will be followed as above. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. All decisions are final and binding.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You understand that you are providing your information to YGS Golf, LLC. owners of ReviewMyGolfPro.com.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New Jersey.