Please review the following guidelines before posting a rating and/or comment on the Site:
- Submit helpful comments that mention the Pro's ability to diagnose problems, teach, and/or communicate effectively, as well as what the objective or focus of your lessons may have been. A lesson focused solely on the short game is very different that one focused on straightening out your driver.
- Be honest and objective in your comments and ratings of your Pro and their facilities. As we all know we only get better when we practice what has been taught. Please factor your role in the results from your lessons when reviewing and rating a Pro;
- Limit your comments to the Pro’s teaching and the work you’ve done together, in other words their professional abilities only;
- Mention the technology that may have been used or was available, or the lack thereof in your comments as readers are interested to know what was involved in your lessons;
- Remember that negative comments should be focused on offering constructive criticism or making sure readers know who might or might not be a good fit with the Pro. Comments that simply bash the Pro on a personal level are not helpful; and
- Reread your comments before submitting. Poorly written submissions with many misspellings can be discounted by readers;
- Report a review simply because you do not agree with it
- Rate yourself or other Pro’s, if you are in fact a teaching Pro yourself;
- Post a review of a Pro if you have not taken lessons from the Pro you are reviewing;
- Post a review of a facility that you did not personally use to practice or play golf on;
- Include any piece of information in a review that may identify you or any other of the pro’s customers in your reviews;
- Include any piece of identifiable personal information for a Pro that would allow someone to access the Pro outside of his business location and operation. Avoid any comments about a Pro's family and/or personal life as this will result in your entire review being removed from the site;
- Rate a Pro more than once;
- Reference existing comments or comments that have been deleted by our moderators. Your review should focus solely on YOUR experience with the Pro regardless of whether it is consistent with what others have posted;
- Post a review or speak in your review on behalf of other people;
- Post hyperlinks and/or URLs in a review;
COMMENTS THAT CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING WILL BE REMOVED:
- A language other than English. Comments must be written in English only.
- Profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, mental and/or physical disabilities;
- References to a pro's sex life, or any other comments that could be considered sexual including sexual innuendos;
- Claims that a pro shows bias for or against a particular person or group;
- Claims about a pro's current or past employment status;
- Claims that a pro has engaged in illegal activities, or;
- Accusations that the pro is violating any of our terms and conditions including rating him/herself or his/her colleagues.
The "Do Not" section of these Review Guidelines will be strictly enforced and the Site reserves all rights to delete or otherwise take appropriate action regarding any violations. If you see a rating that you believe violates these Review Guidelines, please click the "Report This Review" button and state the problem. Such comments will be evaluated by the moderator.
Please note, all the reviews on this website are user submitted and should be treated only as opinions. They are not the opinions of ReviewMyGolfPro.com or YGS Golf, LLC. or any of its affiliates.
Pro / Instructor Response Guidelines
Additionally, please note that the above referenced guidelines are also applicable for any response posted by a Pro to a review. As a reminder, please do not include any identifiable information about a student/customer that would allow someone to contact him/her. This also includes remarks about their family, personal and/or professional life.
Photos should only be posted by pros for their own account and will be reviewed by the Site administrator. All profile photos must comply with the following guidelines. Please review these guidelines before posting a profile photo on the Site:
- The pro who has the account on the Site must be included in the photograph;
- All photos must be real photographs of the pro and or the facility where the pro teaches. Cartoons, caricatures, sketches, pictures of celebrities, animals, etc. are not generally allowed;
- Profile photos that contain nudity, sexually explicit poses, objects and/or signs may be considered profanity and could be removed;
- Only post photographs for which you own the copyright. Any images showing another parties copyright will be removed.